I'm a freelance writer, French to English translator, and theater maker, based in New Orleans.
An alumna of Sarah Lawrence College, I have worked with:
- The Eugene O'Neill Theater Center in Waterford, Connecticut
- 600 HIGHWAYMEN, The Civilians, the French Institute Alliance Française (FIAF), The Lark, the New York International Fringe Festival, the Park Avenue Armory, Ping Chong + Company, and Theatre Communications Group in New York City
- Trinity Repertory Company in Providence, Rhode Island
- Théâtre du Soleil in Paris, France
- People's Light in Malvern, Pennsylvania
- Intramural Theater and No Dream Deferred in New Orleans, Louisiana
Publications: American Theatre Magazine, Asymptote, Contemporary Theatre Review, Cultural Services of the French Embassy Blog, Culturebot, Extended Play, HowlRound, NOBO Commons, Ping Chong Blog, Stain'd Magazine, TCG Circle Blog, The Lark Blog, The Mercurian, The New London Day, The Norwich Bulletin, The Paris Post, The Theatre Times, Two Words For Literary Magazine, and WomenArts.
Productions: America is Hard to See, Life Jacket Theatre Company (Edinburgh Fringe Festival, 2019); Portrait de Ludmilla en Nina Simone (translation), David Lescot (Seuls en Scéne Festival, 2018); America is Hard to See, Life Jacket Theatre Company (HERE, 2018); (Projection) (Dixon Place, 2017); Liminal (New York International Fringe Festival, 2015); Louise, she's crazy (translation), The Melancholy Players (Sarah Lawrence College, 2013).
Readings: The Day My Father Killed Me (translation), Voyage Theater Company (Zoom, 2020); Honey Whiskey, Intramural Theater (Zoom, 2020); The Day My Father Killed Me (translation) (CUNY Segal Center, 2019); Woke, No Dream Deferred (SALON, 2019); e-smuggler.com (translation), Voyage Theater Company (New York Public Library, 2018); The Last Scene (translation), Voyage Theater Company (New York Public Library, 2017).
Interpretation: Felwine Sarr (Duke University, 2021); Hortense Archambault (Under the Radar Festival, 2021); Caroline Guiela Nguyen (Festival d'Avignon, 2020); Charlotte Boimare & Magali Solignat (CUNY Segal Center, 2019); Ariane Mnouchkine (Park Avenue Armory, 2017).
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion Advocate: EJIC Facilitation Team (VOTE & The Wilma Theater, 2021; UNO & Loyola University, 2020-2021); Such Things as Vampires (People's Light, 2018).
I am on the board of the Fence international translation network, and a member of Theatre Communications Group, and the Truth, Racial Healing, and Transformation Advisory Committee in Louisiana.
- Equity & Inclusion Facilitation as part of No Dream Deferred's Equity and Justice for Institutional Change team
- Dramaturgy for Jody Christopherson's new solo show about Marie Antoinette + Mme Tussaud
- American tour of a new documentary theater work by Eva Doumbia's company, La Part du Pauvre/Nana Triban
- Excerpted reading of Woke: A Dream Play at the Women Playwright's International Conference in Montreal